Ali Annabelle Peruvian Deep Wave Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked 4x4 Lace Closure Wig
Please hurry, only
left in stock
New Year SALE Extra 5% OFFCode: NY $5 OFF Order Over $99 Code: NY $10 OFF Order Over $199 Code: NY $15 OFF Order Over $299 Code: NY
Secure Payment; 30 Days Return Policy
Free Shipping, 3-5 Working Days Delivery
Random Cute Gifts With Your Order
Pay in 4 Interest-free Payments
Wearing a wig generally does not cause allergies, but those who are more sensitive are best not to wear it. In addition, wigs will have a certain impact on the skin of the head. If people who originally suffer from dermatitis, eczema and other skin diseases wear wigs, the condition may be aggravated, and they will have to be worn after the skin disease is completely cured. In addition, in the hot summer weather, wearing a wig is not good for wicking perspiration. Therefore, when choosing a wig, the wearer should choose a good quality wig, preferably with a breathable net, and it is not suitable to wear it for a long time.
How Do Girls Wear Wigs Naturally and Beautifully?
First, you should cover your hair with headgear to prevent your hair from showing, especially your bangs. If you use a wig, pay attention to the color of your real hair, and don’t get out of touch.
Wigs should be combed frequently with a comb to remove the dust and hair sticking to the wig, and must be cleaned regularly. After cleaning the wig, first damp it with a dry towel, and then blow it dry with a hair dryer or place it on a holder to dry naturally, which is good for health and can extend the service life of the wig.
When storing the wig, wash it and put it on the holder to avoid folding.
How To Wash/Care Your Wig?
When you wash the hair, better to brush it first. Brush or comb the wig starting from the ends then up towards the roots until they are free of knots. Use high-quality shampoo that is suitable for the hair type you are washing. Rinse your wig into warm water and wash for twice. Then apply conditioner to the wig and keep it for about 5 minutes. Then wash it with cleaning water. Hair conditioner is very necessary every time when you wash your hair!
Blow dry the wig on your head if you are in a hurry. Please blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry, by this way, it will keep your hair away from drying and frizzy! Be sure to use a low-heat setting so as not to damage the fibers.
When your wig is completely dry, you can spray some hair oil or leave-in conditioner to keep it in a good state. Meanwhile, when you wash the hair, you can pour little hair care oil into warm water, and put the hair inside that warm water for 10 minutes around. The hair will be more silk and soft than before. Please don’t use hair oil every day. Because hair oil may make your hair strands dry and hard!